Ramatu Awwal Ibrahim ( Proprietress )
Rahama International Academy aims to establish strong academic foundations achieve outstanding examination results and engender a mature and independent attitude vital for taking advantage of life’s opportunities. The Academy was established in September 8th, 2017 by Ramatu Awwal Ibrahim with a vision of contributing to the emergence of educationally Nigeria. Her dream is to have a credible school that could provide excellent and solid foundation in education, in order to help the learners, face the future challenges of their academic pursuit with vigor and intellect. As such the motto is “Good and Solid Foundation”.
The took off on 8th September, 2017 with JS 1, JS2 and SS 1 classes for both boys and girls. There are Day and Boarding students. Within a term the student population grew to 65 students.
The school started with 20 teaching staff, 5 security personnel, 4 cleaners, 2 gardeners, 2 drivers, 1 maintenance officer, 1 librarian, 1 computer attender, 1 secretary, 2 cooks, 1 matron, 1 lab attender and 1 shop keeper.
The school has sporting facilities, Agricultural farm, fish pond, poultry farm, class rooms, laboratories, computer room, a hall, hostel, admin block, etcetera that are well equipped with modern facilities.VISION STATEMENT:-
The emergence of Nigeria as educational advanced country.
“Children Must Be Taught How To Think, Not What To Think"
Children are our future, we are dedicated to their success in life.MISSION STATEMENT :-
OUR GOALS :-
- Rahama International Academy seeks to create an enabling environment that encourage high experience at every stage of development.
- We foster a caring and creative environment to enable each child learn and reach his/her potential.
- The inculcation of literacy, numeracy, norms and values that could empower the child to face future academic challenges.
- Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring and healthy environment.
- We strive to establish values that will allow each child act responsibly.